Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Roasted Sweet Corn

My daughter's love corn, and I believe it was my husband's idea to round out our meal with corn tonight.  This is a really easy recipe, super easy.

 Look at that, you should make this meal.  Of course you can have the corn with another meal.

Preheat oven to broil setting, crumple piece of aluminum foil and place foil ball between oven 
door and oven to wedge open door.

 Ingredients for this recipe are: Frozen Corn (I used this Organic super Sweet Corn I found in
 the freezer section of Costco), Olive Oil, and Salt & Pepper.

 Brush olive oil on sheet pan and add frozen corn, as much as your family will eat.  Add more
olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.

Broil until golden brown, yummy!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciated a comment you made to me the other day about the food tradition you are creating for your children. What a sweet thing to have recipes like this that are so easy but that really increase the quality of a meal. You are incredible : ) Thanks for your recipe ideas.

    ReplyDelete