Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stephanie's Kitchen Drawer: Countertop Rotisserie

My family and I love rotisserie chicken from Costco, remember my post about their chicken?  I have been thinking about a rotisserie for awhile. When we had a gas grill I wanted to get a rotisserie attachment but I never was able to find one.  I decided to get a countertop rotisserie instead since my grilling days might be long gone living in Queens now.  I bought the Ronco EZ Store Rotisserie Oven 5250 Series.  You can find this rotisserie through my aStore widget on the right hand side of my blog.
Here are my reasons:

1. It is small and can be taken apart and made more compact for easy storage, which I need in 
my small apartment.
2. 4 1/2 star rating on Amazon.
3. The price was right.
4. The features make it easy to use

I used my rotisserie to make Carnitas.   Oh my goodness, was it easy to use and the pork tasted 
out of this world good.  I have plans for cooking lamb, beef, and chicken at some point.  I am 
so very excited to expand my cooking options.

No comments:

Post a Comment